Mode 3: Liquid Extraction Surface Analysis (LESA®)
Liquid Extraction Surface Analysis (LESA®) was developed in collaboration with Dr. Gary van Berkel from the Oak Ridge National Laboratories. Its unique surface extraction via a liquid droplet held in suspension (liquid junction) allows a novel approach for spatially resolved analysis of biological and technical surfaces of interest. The pipetting accuracy of the TriVersa NanoMate enables high sensitivity experiments with a spatial resolution of 1mm on target.
The LESA capability is also available as an upgrade to all previously installed TriVersa NanoMate systems.
- PK/PD analysis of small molecule drugs
- Spatially resolved lipidomics
- Biofilm analysis from medical devices
- Analysis of bacteria and fungi from culture
- Direct protein analysis
- Plant material
- Fast, simple and direct analysis
- 1 mm spatial resolution
- Liquid extraction and nESI based analysis
- High sensitivity due to nESI and extraction into only 1 µL of solvent