Mode 1: Static Nano-Electrospray (Infusion)
The TriVersa NanoMate® is the only automated ion source platform that allows high throughput infusion experiments for small or large analytes in applications ranging from shotgun lipidomics, to non-covalent interaction studies (NCI), to protein characterization.
Operating in Mode 1: Infusion, the system utilizes the Advion ESI Chip® providing long, stable sprays, and eliminating sample-to-sample carryover.
- Lipidomics, Metabolomics
- Non-covalent Interaction Studies (NCI)
- Top-down Protein Identification and Characterization
- QA/QC of Antibodies
- Glycan Analysis
- Zero sample-to-sample carryover due to one tip-one sample-one sprayer workflow
- Highly efficient, automated nano-electrospray
- Long, stable sprays from µL of sample
- High sample throughput from 96, 384 or 1536 well plates