Version 3.1 Release
Advion has just released a new version of Mass Express and Data Express – Version 3.1.
This is Version 3.1 of the production version of Mass Express, CheMS and Data Express applications for Advion expressIon CMS, Advion expression S CMS, Advion expression L CMS and Advion Plate Express. You can run the software to control both Advion’s expression CMS and Plate Express as an integrated system.
- Features implemented and improved in Mass Express
- Control of gradient/binary pump
- Flow chemistry support
- Support staggered heating: prevent source gas and transfer line heaters from turning on before capillary heater is equilibrated
- Features implemented and improved in Data Express
- Multiple charge deconvolution; automatic and manual
- Improvements to CheMS
To see what version you are running, click on the ‘i’ button in the System page in Mass Express.
If you wish to upgrade to the new software please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for upgrade instructions.