Software for simplified mass spectrometer operation and compound identification
The CheMS user interface simplifies the mass spectrometry experience and makes it more accessible in chemistry and biochemistry laboratories. The user interface allows users to quickly select the workflow and type of compound they wish to analyze in just a few clicks of the mouse and the software automatically optimizes the ion source and data acquisition parameters to ensure they get the data they need for decision-making. This allows the chemist to obtain optimal data without needing to be an expert in mass spectrometry.
- Effortless method and instrument set-up for a range of sample
introduction techniques, optimized for your sample type.
- Simplified mass spectral interpretation with automatic identification
of peaks related to your compounds of interest.
- Flexibility to scan across the full mass range to search for unkowns, or
to focus on a specific area for a compound of interest.
- Integrated with Advion sampling techniques; direct syringe injection,
Plate Express (TLC/CMS) and ASAP direct probe analysis.
- Works in conjunction with Mass Express for fully versatile software.