Conduct fast and complete protein identification and PTM characterization, including glycan analysis
Using the TriVersa NanoMate® as a versatile ion-source to support both top-down as well as bottom-up proteomics, utilize the benefit of nano-electrospray to fully characterize a protein of interest including its PTMs and glycan structure.
- Combined top-down and bottom up workflow support
- Simultaneous fraction collection and on-line LC/MS for further infusion re-analysis of fractions
- Long infusion spray times allow for multiple MS modes such as fragmentation (ECD, ETD, CID, IRMPD), precursor or neutral loss analysis or MSn tree experiments
- Improved signal-to-noise due to the power of signal averaging
- Automated protein analysis in 96 or 384 well plate format
Please also visit our technical resource page for details and examples.