Liquid Extraction Surface Analysis (LESA®)
Analyze surfaces of interest with a combination of micro liquid extraction and nano-electrospray mass spectrometry for spatially resolved information of small molecule drugs, endogenous lipids / metabolites and proteins.
- Fast, simple and direct analysis from biological or technical surfaces of interest
- Spatial resolution of 400 – 1000 µm
- Highly sensitive analysis due to nano-electrospray ionization and extraction in only 1 µL of solvent
- Spatially resolved lipidomics, metabolomics or small molecule drug analysis
- Analysis of bacteria and fungi in culture
- Biofilms from medical devices
Please also visit our technical resource page for details and examples.