High throughput lipidome / metabolome analysis with no sample-to-sample carryover
Identify and quantify individual lipid species or metabolites with long lasting, stable electrosprays from direct extracts of biological samples including extracts from solvents containing chloroform, iso-propanol or methanol. Consistent profile response from reproducible chip-based nano-electrospray without LC separation.
- High throughput sample analysis from 96 or 384 sample plates
- Faster analysis than traditional LC/MS
- No carry-over due to one-sample, one-tip, one-nozzle approach
- Population scale lipidomics and metabolomics studies based on shotgun infusion experiments
- Newborn screening for inborn errors of metabolism
Please also visit our technical resource page for details and examples: