Advion ESI Chip®
The Advion ESI Chip®
The ESI Chip unleashes the power of mass spectrometry through miniaturization. This microfluidics chip contains an array of 400 nano-electrospray nozzles, etched in a silicon wafer. The fabrication method is highly reproducible to ensure the integrity and equal performance of each nozzle. The electrical field created by the nano-electrospray nozzles results in a highly efficient ionization and long lasting, stable spray from µL of sample volume.
- ESI chips are available in three different nozzle emitter sizes from 2.5 µm to 5.5 µm ID
- Internal chip void volume in the pL range allows for 15 min spray times from only 3 µL of sample
- Automated sample handling can deliver spray from samples in 96, 384 or 1536 well plates
- Silicon chip design delivers superior electric field strength and ionization efficiency
- Internal counter electrode allows for spray sensing and recovery feature